Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Warning: Yarn Pr[0]n Ahead

I'm feeling better. I fixed our home internet connection, the car is better (sort of) and we're looking for a new one, and I'm okay with the cost of our upcoming trip. I'm still weirded out by the ex-boyfriend asshattedness, but I'm going to ignore him.

And I have all of the bounty you see before you here:


Red laceweight, about 900 yards. The ball band is in Japanese except for the yardage. It could be called "Happy Puffy Parakeet Yarny Yarn!!!!!" for all I know.


Sock yarn. Fleece Artist Basic Merino Socks in Marine; KPPPPPPPPPPPM in P822 (it's handwritten on there under "dye code", so I'm guessing that's the colorway number? maybe?). I choose to think of it as lemongrass (there's a bit more yellow in there than is visible in the picture).


Noro Daria, in color #1. Likely destination, Corded by Grumperina. I've been wanting to play with this stuff ever since I first saw it. Mmmm... shiny.


Louisa Harding Grace - Silk & Wool in Silver. It was pretty. It still is pretty. I am in love.


The mystical and coveted Orange Chibi.

And that's my haul from Wool & Co. back on Friday, September 1st. Enormous thanks to Anna, Heather & Sandi who gave me a big fat gift certificate (of which I used every bit). You ladies rule.

(Yes, all the yarn is for me. Yes, I did intend to purchase yarn for Nick's sweater. Yes, I'm a selfish, horrible woman. I don't care. I have pretty yarn for me.)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great haul! I really enjoyed Wool & Co. when I went there.

StarKnits said...

wow i'm drooling!

KnitterBunny said...

Mmm, pretty. Stash enhancement is sooooo gratifying.