Friday, July 21, 2006

I'll Be His Missus

The Random
Tomorrow I get married.

I'm getting nervous about walking in and having people look at me and having to walk up an aisle.

Ack! Married! I can't believe it!

Have I packed everything? I have no idea. I think so. Should I pack my yoga mat, or will I not use it? Maybe tomorrow morning? I'll put it in the pile of stuff to go.

Married! Married!! Wow.

The Business
Okay, so I won't be posting until August, probably. The Lovely Heather is going to post a few things while I'm gone on my honeymoon (!!!! I get a honeymoon!), so say hello and give a wave when you see things up here.

Have a great week, y'all!
(Because Southern is also a mindset)

The Nature Photo

6 comments:

peninah said...

I was scared about all the people looking at me too. It all was good.

May you and your husband have a life together of joy, growth, happiness, understanding and friendship.

Alison said...

Yay! Happy Wedding!

I say leave the yoga mat at home.

Rose said...

Best wishes and all the luck in the world to you!!! You'll do great.

Rose

Lisa said...

Oh, lots of good wishes and warmth in your hearts! :-)

Tara said...

Have fun at your wedding and on your honeymoon! Congrats!

OneScrappyChick said...

Girl... congratulations!!!