Monday, April 10, 2006

It Was Margaret's Birthday this Weekend

... and I missed it. Such a bad friend.

Margaret is a hoot. I wish you could all meet her, because she is so very awesome. So awesome in fact, that she and I were in a band called Awesome.

Margaret totally rocks the world in the arenas of best-friendishness, hilarious poem-writing, silly fun-having, good listening, strong personality-having, maid-of-honor-being, whiskey drinking, and goofy picture-taking.



I love her tons and tons, and I missed her birthday. I am a troll-brain. I am sorry.

She is also finishing her Master's Thesis in the next, oh, minute-and-a-half here and could use any happy thesis-finishing thoughts you might send her way.

Happy Birthday, Miss Margaret-pants. I can't wait to see you in June. June! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are not a troll! silly girl. if you were a troll, you wouldn't have to wear clothes. ever. and your hair would stick up straight, right out of your head, probably in a pinkish or greenish color. if you were a troll in the same way as that weird 80s troll doll...

ANYWAY! Thanks for the belated birthday wishes! And the compliments! And the fun! And the good luck wishes on the master's paper/thesis! I might have to revise it over the summer still, which is pretty common, but we'll see....

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I AM BACK IN THRILLINOIS WITH ALL MY HOMIES AT THE END OF JUNE! I JUST CANNOT WAIT!

Papermasks said...

For the sin of missing her birthday you must...cut down a shrubbery...with this herring!

Or drink lots and lots of margaritas when you get to see her.

Yeah, that works. :-)