I got tagged by Pica with this "Seven" meme that's going around. It's kind of like a flu, but with fewer hallucinations brought on by high fever and more coherent thinking. At least in theory.
Seven things to do before I die
1. Become a certified midwife
2. Go to Tuscany
3. Make some babies
5. Become proficient in some form of mixed-martial arts
6. Be a better rock climber
7. Become bi-lingual
Seven things I can't do
1. Flare my right nostril (no, really)
2. Be at a bridal expo while the Bears are playing
3. Abide incompetent people
4. Go back to sleep once I'm up and thinking
5. Stop adding to the list of wedding guests
6. Wear pastels
7. Apply makeup properly
Seven things that attract me to ...
1. ... my Beloved: the way he smiles with his whole face
2. ... knit and crochet: giving people tangible proof of my love
3. ... working in a library: meeting good people, getting the new books first
4. ... Excedrine: it kills my migraines dead dead dead!
5. ... mystery stories: the problem always gets solved at the end
6. ... my Beloved: he's making me nori rolls right now (this very moment!)
7. ... beer: mmm... beer.
Seven things I say most often
1. "This is Kathy, may I help you?"
2. "Oooh, what's that you're eating?"
5. "Ah shit!"
6. "Do I have to dress up for it?"
7. "I love you."
Seven books I love
1. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (the comfort food of reading)
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
4. Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett
5. Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD
6. Gaudy Night by Dorothy L. Sayers
7. Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin
Seven movies I watch (or have watched) again and again
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (coincidence?)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. This is Spinal Tap (with and without commentary)
4. Under the Tuscan Sun
5. Sweet Home Alabama
6. White Christmas
Huzzah. There 'tis, folks. Now to tag me some bloggers (they're in season, you know). Heather, Anna, and anyone else left in blogland who hasn't gotten the tag. Ready? Go!