Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic time last night. Myself, I was undone by the Wild Turkey (bourbon, not rye--thank god. The rye gives me nosebleeds. Long story.), hence the late-in-the-day post.

Last night I got to see some good friends, some of whom I haven't seen in a long time. Two are in Florida now, two in Indiana, one in Alaska. For a few years we all lived in DeKalb and partied like rock stars every day during the summer, and had a reserved table at the downtown bar during the winter. I'm really happy everyone is doing awesome stuff in new places, but I miss having that group all together. But with two weddings in the group this year we'll see everyone again, and sooner than usual.

I had a list of goals (aside from the stitchtacular ones, which are down on the sidebar... I should probably move them so I can be reminded more easily), but I'm not in the mood to post them just now.

Pictures will be coming soon, as soon as I can find my cameras and be not hungover.

Hello 2006!
Hello only 7 months until the wedding. Oh god.

No comments: