Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am nothing if not complex

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Countess-Palatine Katherine the Complex of Yockenthwait Walden
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

(unabashedly stolen from Kate)

Today's post brought to you by the blogging trifecta of Laziness, Nothing Interesting On the Needles, and The Wretched Time Change.

I know the time change was on Sunday (ages ago in blog years), but it's still screwing with me. The later nights this early in the year ... it's nice, but it's making me a little nutty. The light in the sky says it's early, but the clock says it's late. I'm already not-very-punctual, and this isn't helping.

The weather is lovely, though. Apparently it's 69 degrees F right now. March 13th, everyone, and we're pushing 70 degrees. Of course, it will return to its usual weather devilry this weekend when we have a high of 35 on Saturday.

I am really just defining the word "lame" here aren't I? I'm using my blog to talk about the weather. Ugh.

I really should get something interesting on the needles. Right now it's all garter stitch, working up that bag. Doesn't make for spectacular blog fodder the way home renovation, or a cute FO, or a stunning shawl, or a new job, or a baby (which can arguably be called a "cute FO" as well) all make for spectacular blog fodder. As I have no home to renovate, no fabulous job offers, and no immediate plans to reproduce, I guess I'll have to get on the knitting and finish the bag.

Was I also going to talk about Laziness? Meh...

2 comments:

ActLikeOne said...

Yay! I am Countess-Palatine Laura the Unhyphenated of Mabe Burnthouse

Anonymous said...

And I am Marchioness Margaret the Lachrymose of Midhoop St Giggleswich.

I love St. Giggleswich. I used to vacation there.

Kathy, I'm with you on the time change... it is especially screwing with my head since I leapt forward into Eastern time, humidity, and Florida pollen too. There was literally a layer of pollen on our car waiting for me on my return from Illinois. No wonder I have the sneezes...

Can't wait to move back! HOORAY!