Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's Funny 'Cause It's True!

Did you see it?

Did you watch the White House Press Correspondents' Association Dinner/Thing on C-Span?

I didn't (no cable). I heard about it from Stitchy McYarnpants (thank you).

Stephen Colbert took names and kicked ass in his speech last night, and you can see the whole thing--complete with visible discomfort on the part of GWBush, Laura Bush, and most of the audience--here at Democratic Underground. (It's in two parts for easier downloading.) Commentary on it from Daily Kos and Salon.com.

I don't have much to add to all of this, except to say HELL FUCKING YEAH and GOOD ON YEH, STEPHEN!

And just ITMFA.

2 comments:

LinknKnits said...

The transcript is priceless. Thanks for sharing it... I don't have cable, so I would have completely missed out on it!

Anonymous said...

I love it. The world needs more Stephen Colberts.