Monday, September 19, 2005

Yarrr!

I'd fergotten that today be Talk Like a Pirate Day. I first heard tell of these goings-on Saturday night, when me mates and I were having a bloody good time (what with the grog and all). We gathered round belowdecks and every man jack of us (including the wenches) got pirate names. I can't be telling you what they are, mind, because they're too filthy for the likes of you.

This past Sunday was a day for looting and pillaging the local crafty store, where me First Mate and me found some precious booty (paints for him, yarn for me ScarfMe pal's scarf). I don't have none of yer fancy pho-to-graphs of the yarrrrn, because I've been a lazy bastard. I may deserve to be sent to Davy Jones' locker for it, but I'll fight everyone o' ye who tries to send me there, ye scurvy dogs!

Yarrrr!




My pirate name is:


Bloody Charity Rackham



Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm "mad morgan kidd":

Mad Morgan Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

actually, i think it's pretty right-on. crazy but reliable. arr!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Margaret & I are sibs! I'm "Mad Ethel Kidd".







Ethel?!